Found in the silt of lakes and rivers and known to be one of the most irresistible natural food sources for coarse fish, bloodworm has always been a hugely successful fish bait, used in numerous forms.
This deep red, pungent, bloodworm-rich liquid food has an incredible track record for helping big carp and coarse anglers get a bite when conditions are proving really tough. It combines a high content of fresh whole and blended bloodworms with pure marine protein and natural extracts to make a devastating fish catching liquid food.
Liquid Bloodworm Compound Properties:
• Enzyme treated marine proteins, rich in essential amino acids
• Packed with whole and blended bloodworms which really cloud the water
• Very digestible and soluble so ideal for cold water use
• Adds the unmistakable bloodworm taste and aroma to baits
• Highly attractive to Carp, Roach, Barbel & other species
• Excellent in boilie mixes and as a year-round boilie soak
• PVA friendly – superb in bag and stick mixes
• Great for adding to loose feeds; the bloodworms will cloud the water
• Gives you the unbelievable pulling power of bloodworm in a liquid form
• pH 5.5 – mildly acidic