Belachan is a simply legendary fish attractor and is a natural product that is produced in Malaysia. It is actually Fermented Shrimp and is primarily used as a human food additive that delivers a deep, salty taste and aroma acting as a flavour label and a natural appetite stimulant.
Over many, experienced and knowledgeable anglers have used this product to great effect adding it to all different forms of bait.
Belachan Pellets Properties:
• High content of soluble attractors; ideal for year-round use
• Dark grey/black sinking expander-type pellets
• Medium oil content, high digestible protein content
• Powerful, salty taste & potent natural shrimp aroma
• Rich in amino acids derived from fish, shellfish & shrimp
• Contains feed-inducing natural butyric acid and salts
• 2mm: Superb size for use in PVA Bags and sticks
• 6mm: Ideal size for catapulting or use in spod mixes
• Fully retain shape when breaking down in water
• Excellent for scalding with hot water to make paste
Breakdown Time (in cold water):
2mm- 3 hours
6mm- 6/7 hours